Information We Collect
The collection of your personal data is made only for specific and strictly defined purposes, related to our business activity.
When you register to make a reservation, during your check in or when you use our services, we may ask you to provide certain personal information including:
- Data related to your ID: Name/ Surname, Date of Birth, Nationality, Identification card/Passport Number, Communication Language
- Data related to your stay: Check in/out dates, arrival/departure information, information on consumption of goods/services
- Data related to your preferences/ desires/ special needs: special desires for food, allergies, health data
- Contact details: Contact/Postal/Email address, contact numbers
- Financial Details: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EC Cards
What We Do with the Information We Collect
Your personal date will be processed in accordance with the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract: In order to comply with our contractual obligations, such us for providing accommodation services, transportation services, planning and organizing events and excursions/tours, charging for services/ goods, payment processing etc.
- In order to serve our and third party lawful business interests: Offer similar services, for your best service at a future stay at the hotel, send offers and promotions in the form of emails/ sms / newsletters, send registration forms etc.
- In order to comply with our legal obligations
- If you have given us your valid consent for the processing
How we Share your Data
In order to comply with our contractual and legal obligations, we may share your personal data with third-party service providers and suppliers that provide services to us, such us outsourcing service companies, card payment companies, travel agencies etc. Those providers/suppliers are bound by Data Processing Agreements and are obliged to protect your data according to the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU.
Data Protection Rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016/EU, you have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to have your personal data corrected
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data (when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected)
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data
- The right to request the portability of your personal data
- The right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority
- The right to confirm revocation of consent
We are committed to ensuring the protection of the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information we hold. We use safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems and access control mechanisms to avoid unauthorized data and system access.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Cookies are used by us to enable us to improve our website and to deliver a more personalized service for you.
Types Of Cookies Used On this Website
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these Cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for.
Performance Cookies are Cookies which collect information on how visitors use a website. We use these Cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited..
Third Party Cookies
We may install third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third party cookie.
Controlling your Personal Data
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you agree to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
You may always request details of your personal information which we hold, information about the protection of your personal data, confirm revocation of consent or exercise your rights, by writing to or emailing us, using our contact details:
Company’s Official Details
Acropolis View Hotel, " Maria Ath. Bouskou S.A.”
10 Webster Street
117 42 Athens, Greece
Changes to this Privacy Statement
By accessing this website or providing information, you agree to our privacy practices as set out in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is subject to modification or update, at any time without prior notice. You are kindly requested to check this page regularly for updates and changes.